What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rejuiced - Creamy Vanilla Custard | £1.25 - 10ml

Excellent thanks just ordered some to try along with a few other flavours..it’s time to try some sweet stuff.

Its nice off the bat but leave it longer and its a hit

Hmm, now I'm contemplating leaving one bottle on the side :14:

Heads up guys, I noticed the delivery address says Essex but it's a glitch from their end; Confirmed by @REJUICED when I messaged them earlier. Nothing to worry about it will be at your door.

Hmm, now I'm contemplating leaving one bottle on the side :14:

Heads up guys, I noticed the delivery address says Essex but it's a glitch from their end; Confirmed by @REJUICED when I messaged them earlier. Nothing to worry about it will be at your door.
I thought it was something wrong with PayPal so edited my address to the correct one.

Update: It came the next day since I ordered before 4PM. Very fast delivery, I opened a bottle and it's not even that bad, considering the price. Will be back again.

Mine arrived today. I'll stick them in the cupboard for a few weeks. They were made less than 2 weeks ago so will probably need a good steep.

Me still got around 90ml left from previous order well over a year ago. A nice golden brown now and tasting great.

Update: It came the next day since I ordered before 4PM. Very fast delivery, I opened a bottle and it's not even that bad, considering the price. Will be back again.
Its not often they do a discount on the custard but when they do I buy as much as I can afford and keep it for ages ,as @MrDJ says it gets lush when it gets older than you favourite pair of pants. Glad you like it.

Mine arrived today too, think it needs a bit more of a steep. What is the general opinion? A couple of weeks maybe?

Back
Top Bottom