What's new

Closing Down Sale - up to 50% Off selling fast

Colonelboom

Vendor
By now some of you will already know we are closing down our retail business and merging all sales back into our Colonel Boom's brand (and website)

While this means that PlumeBlu will be closing as a retailer we have recently updated the Colonel Boom's website to have a direct retail function for the first time ever. Once PlumeBlu is closed you can still buy from us and everything will remain much the same except we won't be offering hardware - all juice, which is 90% of our business anyway.

So we have a sale on, our own branded juice has a little reduction as there's no real need to clear any of it out anyway, more as a bonus for those wanting to pick up a few pieces of hardware and save on juice at the same time. All third party juice lines are to clear though with 50% off as do our wide range of drip tips and other items. The last few drippers have 50% off and most mods and kits are between 30 and 50% reduced too.

lanecove.jpg

Third Party juice lines - 50% off

drip tips.jpg

We have a wide selection of amazing drips tips starting from 99p

modskits.jpg

Mods and kits, bag a bargain while stocks last.

kryten.jpg

Atties, up to 50% off - very few remaining!

https://plumeblu.co.uk/

Yeah just my brain isn't . Too many websites all overlapping with similar functions is making my workload very inefficient.

Hopefully just one retil and wholesale site combined will ease it all up a little and I can remember what my family looks like.

Back
Top Bottom