What's new

What did you buy at Vapefest?

I bought a lovely blue drip tip and within about two hours dropped my vamo and broke it. :banghead:

u4yjupej.jpg

I got a new Unique tank. It was all I intended on buying and I went to Ashdog's stall first chance I had. Delighted with it and the one I bought last year. Great bloke, great tanks.

7a3etyme.jpg

Also managed to briefly introduce myself to Meg, ZT and Purplefowler over the course of the day. I'm not on the forums often these days but it was a genuine pleasure to meet you all.

EDIT: Posted and then read Blossom's above post and felt it was a bit heartless of me. Gutted for you Blossom.

Last edited:
u4yjupej.jpg

I got a new Unique tank. It was all I intended on buying and I went to Ashdog's stall first chance I had. Delighted with it and the one I bought last year. Great bloke, great tanks.

7a3etyme.jpg

Also managed to briefly introduce myself to Meg, ZT and Purplefowler over the course of the day. I'm not on the forums often these days but it was a genuine pleasure to meet you all.

EDIT: Posted and then read Blossom's above post and felt it was a bit heartless of me. Gutted for you Blossom.

Hey mate ... was god to meet ya at VF by the way :)

for some reason I cannot upload pictures to here. I get nothing when I click the upload button.

Back
Top Bottom