What's new

Hello everyone

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Dannyw85 , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi @Dannyw85 - welcome to POTV, thanks for signing up! Well done on being 2 months without a smoke, having been on 20+ a day for 15 years that is a real achievement, so be proud of yourself - that's a massive result as far as I am concerned :)

Good move dropping the nic as well, especially if you are vaping at lower ohms and higher wattages. What set up(s) have you got and what juices helped you kick the smokes? Looking forward to seeing you around!

Heya Dannyw85, just replied to you on my intro thread, but welcome aboard and well done on quitting the stinkies!

I'm pretty much at the same level as you, except I smoked of over a quarter of a century. Started duel fuelling a month ago, then stopped smoking for good 2 weeks ago. Things are still all new to me...and I'm confess...I kinda feel like a kid in a sweetie shop at the moment.....so many cool looking vape kit out there drool over!!!

Anyhoo.....we're all in it together..even though we've never met...just keep it up and vape on dudes! :18:

There's a thought....I wonder if folks on here do vape meets and such like....must check that out!

PS National No Smoking Day tomorrow.....my 1st one that I actually won't be smoking on! Woohoo!

Heya Dannyw85, just replied to you on my intro thread, but welcome aboard and well done on quitting the stinkies!

I'm pretty much at the same level as you, except I smoked of over a quarter of a century. Started duel fuelling a month ago, then stopped smoking for good 2 weeks ago. Things are still all new to me...and I'm confess...I kinda feel like a kid in a sweetie shop at the moment.....so many cool looking vape kit out there drool over!!!

Anyhoo.....we're all in it together..even though we've never met...just keep it up and vape on dudes! :18:

There's a thought....I wonder if folks on here do vape meets and such like....must check that out!

PS National No Smoking Day tomorrow.....my 1st one that I actually won't be smoking on! Woohoo!

Cheers mate. I agree there is that much stuff out there l. I’ve been vaping a couple of months now. I’m on my 3rd tank (the first 2 I had trouble with the coils) and I’m just in the market for a better looking mod. It’s a toss up between a x-Priv and a Wismec 3rd gen mod lol

Back
Top Bottom