What's new

Pods

Bugger the princesses, the Disney bad girls are much more fun! ;)

Can't help with pod systems, though @dansus mentioned the Warlock Peas had quite a loose draw, which might suit you? It also has built-in USB connector, so you don't need a lead, which might be handy travelling?

Have a good trip! :10:

Bugger the princesses, the Disney bad girls are much more fun! ;)

Can't help with pod systems, though @dansus mentioned the Warlock Peas had quite a loose draw, which might suit you? It also has built-in USB connector, so you don't need a lead, which might be handy travelling?

Have a good trip! :10:

I knew I could rely on you to inject some sass [emoji6]

What kind of holiday is that?! :D

@Smut was banging on about a pod system a while back. Maybe he has some ideas.

Its gold, enuff sed

bo_gold_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Whatever you do don't take a Smok Mag mod over there with you, with all the surrendering Frenchmen you'll never get any time to yourself :18:

Well here’s a thread I never thought I’d start [emoji55]

Pods. Yeah, pods. Not a dripper or a flame throwing box mod in sight.

I’m travelling long haul soon and need a couple for travel and walking around in searingly hot sunshine. I’ve got a Limitless pulse loaded with 20mg salts and it’s ok, but it’s just ok. When I’m going to need to get through most of a day at times with Just pods I don’t think this is gonna cut the mustard.

So I want something more airy, but doesn’t have to be full blown clouds bro, with a long battery life, refillable and coils/pods ain’t too expensive.

No point me spending a fuck tonne- it’ll get shelved when I get back.

So what gives Pod people? What’s about? Icare, Soarin Air? I have very little clue because this is a million miles away from how I vape.

Pic for attention.

Not really- this is my work uniform. [emoji41]

View attachment 154882

Wearing that outfit you will outshine any Disney character.

I'm glad Disney finally dropped that restraining order mate. Bang out of order, where where you supposed to touch her. She had a fish tail. Anyway.
Someone did a really good pod run down in the mtl section, with airflow info.
Can't remember who but I will find it and the link.

Back
Top Bottom