What's new

Squonk Check

my temp squonk until my aleader arrives

IMG_20180311_135715_1.jpg

Last edited:
That resin looks nice, only had honeycombe available when I got mine, its not to bad though.
Whats the bottle "hack"?

They had the green one in-stock but I didn't like it too much plus I preferred the blue one lol. The bottle mod is you cut the metal tube to about 10mm or so from the top and then cut the tubing so it's near enough flush with the top of the bottle when it's touching the inside of the bottle and then take the silicone peice out of the plate were your old bottle would go and then you can fit a super soft bottle like the coilmaster gremlin which I done my one today. mikevapes done a tutorial on YouTube showing you how Todo it. he also says one guy used a arctic dolphin v1 bottle so you don't have to cut the metal tube

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_190840.jpg
    IMG_20180312_190840.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20180312_190856.jpg
    IMG_20180312_190856.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20180312_190914.jpg
    IMG_20180312_190914.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
I actually won in in a faceache giveaway.

I'm still loving it, in spite of the shitty Squeeze type bottle, that seems to not want to work when it's down to a 1/4 full. I stripped it right down tonight, with a view to doing the hack, but none of my silicone bottles would fit (I have loads of different types) :( I've decided to leave it, and live in the hope that they bring out a better bottle, like Lost Vape did with the Drone, but I'll still be hammering it.

I've ordered a wrap for it, just to give it the personal touch.

Wismec are bring out a ss bottle plus new doors soon seen it on faceache the today

They had the green one in-stock but I didn't like it too much plus I preferred the blue one lol. The bottle mod is you cut the metal tube to about 10mm or so from the top and then cut the tubing so it's near enough flush with the top of the bottle when it's touching the inside of the bottle and then take the silicone peice out of the plate were your old bottle would go and then you can fit a super soft bottle like the coilmaster gremlin which I done my one today. mikevapes done a tutorial on YouTube showing you how Todo it. he also says one guy used a arctic dolphin v1 bottle so you don't have to cut the metal tube

just bought a load of spare pico bottles so I'll wait until the SS come out I think!
Its funny, most my other squonkers have some sort of SS bottle in them now but I get on fine with the pico and luxoctic bottles I use as my work beaters!
Cheers for info though :)

Wismec are bring out a ss bottle plus new doors soon seen it on faceache the today
Yeah I saw that too. I prefer softer bottles purely because they don't suck the juice back straight away, unlike these types that I find I have to press and hold to give the wick a chance to draw up the juice.

So with the arrival of this little beauty i now have more squonk mods than regular, so feel it's time to join the "dark" side and post on this thread [emoji6]
20180313_220410.jpg

They are very good. The flavour out of them is comparable to any of the other attys I have and significantly more cost effective. What really surprised me was that they shone from the getgo.
In stock now at greyhaze... £20.69 delivered, use code THANKYOU15 Tagging @Dadaran if you want another one... @tootingyoda @eyeball kid @dismal_fett you was all showing interest and @Rob i know you love these things, maybe you want castle number 4...

Back
Top Bottom