What's new

HI, I'm New Here!!

Vape_Skull

Initiate
Greetings fellow Apes

Just registered so thought I would say hi and give you a little bit of info on me etc........

I've been vaping now for about 9 months, got me off the ciggies with very little fuss if I'm honest and it has become more than just a way to stay smoke free, its a hobby as well. I got into RTA's, RDA's making coils, just simple micros and using pre-made clapton, alien wires etc and eventually to squonking which is now a very firm favourite.

Next step I want to take is to actually build my own mods, my plan for the first is to use the PCB from my GTRS V-Boy ( the one with the dodgy battery door, hence I can't use the mod without batteries falling out) I am going to make my own enclosure by modelling it, moulding it in silicone and then casting it in resin. If all goes well I may well do more, who knows!

I will be sure to share the journey with you guys for those who are interested and will more than likely have some questions that I'm sure you can help out with, from what I have seen of the forums so far this seem like a great place to hang out with like minded people.

Till the next time take care all

Alan

Welcome Alan, I'm new here too and probably in a similar situation to yourself as I have also just got onto squonking.

I would love to see how you get on with building your own mods. It's something I would love to do myself.

Si

Greetings fellow Apes

Just registered so thought I would say hi and give you a little bit of info on me etc........

I've been vaping now for about 9 months, got me off the ciggies with very little fuss if I'm honest and it has become more than just a way to stay smoke free, its a hobby as well. I got into RTA's, RDA's making coils, just simple micros and using pre-made clapton, alien wires etc and eventually to squonking which is now a very firm favourite.

Next step I want to take is to actually build my own mods, my plan for the first is to use the PCB from my GTRS V-Boy ( the one with the dodgy battery door, hence I can't use the mod without batteries falling out) I am going to make my own enclosure by modelling it, moulding it in silicone and then casting it in resin. If all goes well I may well do more, who knows!

I will be sure to share the journey with you guys for those who are interested and will more than likely have some questions that I'm sure you can help out with, from what I have seen of the forums so far this seem like a great place to hang out with like minded people.

Alan

Hi @Vape_Skull, welcome mate. You have probably already stumbled across them, but some excellent vendors of mod making parts in the UK from stealthvape and modmaker :). Look forward to seeing your journey.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Vape_Skull , Nice to meet you mate !!! Good luck with the Mod project !!!

Greetings fellow Apes

Alan
Hello

Back
Top Bottom