What's new

18650.UK Wholesale

18650UK

Postman
Hello Apes!

Over the last year, aside from selling you lovely people lots of batteries and chargers, wholesale has been a huge part of my day to day as Sales Director.

The growth of this side of the business has been somewhat unprecedented. We underestimated how much the UK was crying out for a reliable and fast 18650 wholesale distributor inside our borders and as a result, we now ship a huge number cells each month for vape shops, universities, electric vehicle manufacturers, drone builders, DIY power bank enthusiasts and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

Previously, i was managing all of the 18650 UK wholesale process via email. I much prefer the personal touch however the sheer volume has meant that I've had to move it all over to a shiny new online system so i can still find time to eat and sleep! Rest assured though, this doesn't mean i dont want to talk to you! I just understand that sometimes, people might not want/need to talk to me, or maybe you're a bit too busy for an email conversation and want to just jump onto a website and order what you need (it literally takes a few minutes).

If you're a vendor, shop, business, or just buying more than 50 cells at a time, please pop onto the wholesale request form, and we'll get you set up - www.18650.uk/18650-uk-wholesale

As normal we're always available if you have any questions or need more information on something either via the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/18650UK), or by dropping me an email - [email protected]

Thank you from all at 18650UK!

Ben

Last edited:
Would There be Any Discounts If want to buy in large Quantities?

Morning!

Yes if you jump onto the wholesale website and register for access, there is a separate website and pricing we can provide access to for bulk cell purchase.

Ben

Morning!

Yes if you jump onto the wholesale website and register for access, there is a separate website and pricing we can provide access to for bulk cell purchase.

Ben
Thanks Checked It. And Applied for a wholesale account.

Back
Top Bottom