What's new

What did you buy at Vapefest?

pipe.jpg

With much thanks to Cloud9Vaping for the kayfun, Daz Safercigs for the stem and MrKraken for the awesome bongo, er pipe.

Am lighter in the wallet, but heavier on the happiness.

i wanted a 22mm cyclon but they had sold out . the other purchase i wanted was a diablo hybrid but the wife wouldnt let me :( had a nice chat with them at least , they had a very interesting and very small hybrid prototype with them to try and it was brilliant so ill be keeping an eye out for that.

so in the end i got tired of trying to queue to see stuff vendors had only to be pushed away by idiots. so i settled for my charity drip tips from gary along with some parts for a friend to make me a golden virgina tin mod with :D

I got a smok pipe, some juice (raspy nipple lol) a glass carto tank (beautiful thing it is too) an igo w which I still can't coil haha and many drip tips...

Last edited:
View attachment 10510

With much thanks to Cloud9Vaping for the kayfun, Daz @Safercigs for the stem and @MrKraken for the awesome bongo, er pipe.

Am lighter in the wallet, but heavier on the happiness.
that pipe is so you and I love those stems. I particularly liked Roadhoguk's protruding stem, I felt a little guilty when my hand brushed passed it though, sorry mrs roadhog :D

I have to say the vendors really excelled themselves with the selection of stuff. I'd been avidly checking out the vendors website to try and choose what to buy if the rollers didn't make it there and after reports from last year that there was mostly fairly basic stuff I wasn't expecting that much but the choice was truly fantastic. There was stuff for every type of vaper and every budget.

I was only going to get a couple of 18500 batteries, which I did, but ended up flogging me dingo, and buying a rocket

IMAG1137.jpg

Easy to set up, amazing flavour.

Back
Top Bottom