What's new

Shall we hold a Notts vape meet?

@Huggett has been busy... He needed to sit down for an hour after.

20180310_143106.jpg

Next time you order me a taxi hugget tell them MY name and not yours, fucking taxi for Ashley, bloody muppets down here, no fucking sense or reason, you make sure you and your mates are ok and I’m left outside waiting for someone to take me to the hotel and they think I’m you? Omg, in my worst nightmares would that be the case, an apology is demanded and expected.

Next time you order me a taxi hugget tell them MY name and not yours, fucking taxi for Ashley, bloody muppets down here, no fucking sense or reason, you make sure you and your mates are ok and I’m left outside waiting for someone to take me to the hotel and they think I’m you? Omg, in my worst nightmares would that be the case, an apology is demanded and expected.
Pft was ordered on my account. Think yourself lucky they know I’m associated with you!

No name given

Cheers for the meet up gents. Really enjoyed the evening. See you all on the other side.

Train is stopped at Stockport, 100 protesters on the line at Piccadilly. Could be another 2 hours....

Back
Top Bottom