What's new

Lost Vape Epetite, just a recommendation reg. battery calibration

Michaeltoo

Postman
hi,

using this mod few weeks, overall ok. just one thing annoyed me which can be easily avoided:

case you planning to calibrate a battery make sure to leave the plates off, i left them on the device - after the calibration process the panels are now moving a lot, one side bent causing a gap.

cheers

How bizarre. Is this due to the heat generated when running the battery analyser? i did the same on mine and it had no effect on panels.

How bizarre. Is this due to the heat generated when running the battery analyser? i did the same on mine and it had no effect on panels.
i am pretty sure that the heat caused the bending of the plates, they are seemingly just plastic material. i put a usual coil ca. 0.9 ohm on the deck of a flash-e-vapor, maybe it wud have not occured if i had drawn the coil higher. However the plates fitted perfectly well before the calibration, right after they were bent at the top. Enjoy your epetite, i like mine still very much, new paneks are ordered.
Still fail to understand why not recommended to leave the plates off, chinastuff...

Well its Not a Due to The Reason That You are saying it china stuff. Its Material Is Plastic and they would probably deform when heated.

hi,

using this mod few weeks, overall ok. just one thing annoyed me which can be easily avoided:

case you planning to calibrate a battery make sure to leave the plates off, i left them on the device - after the calibration process the panels are now moving a lot, one side bent causing a gap.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom