What's new

Cbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Ashford

Hi guys I recently purchased some unflavoured cbd vape liquid (10ml bottle and 300mg strength)
I make my own juice and just wondered how much to put into my liquid to make 10mg strength as I'm just starting to use cbd
Cheers in advance

CBD isn't like nicotine. If you dilute it that much, it won't be worth vaping.
Use it neat in a dripper

Hi guys I recently purchased some unflavoured cbd vape liquid (10ml bottle and 300mg strength)
I make my own juice and just wondered how much to put into my liquid to make 10mg strength as I'm just starting to use cbd
Cheers in advance
You could work that out using your eliquid calculator replacing the nicotine information with your CBD information but why would you? Your best bet as already mentioned is to use it neat on a RDA also why are you using CBD?

Mainly using it for anxiety hence why I'm starting on a small dosage if i used it neat on a rda I'd get the full 300mg in one hit wouldn' I? Sorry if this is a dumb question

Mainly using it for anxiety hence why I'm starting on a small dosage if i used it neat on a rda I'd get the full 300mg in one hit wouldn' I? Sorry if this is a dumb question

It's often recommended to try low dosage first. But indeed, the dosage will depend on your needs/anxiety, and CBD can help a lot with disorders.
You can also use a high dosage and just vape less ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom