What's new

Temp Control Guinea Pigs Needed

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Hopefully over the next week I'll begin producing TFR graphs and CSV's for our wires.

How many of you actually use temperature control? And our wires? And DNA devices?

Out of those few, how many don't mind maybe setting fire to a few nose hairs in the name of science?

Attachments

• 28576808_10155093523410997_300112479190854842_n.jpg
    28576808_10155093523410997_300112479190854842_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 210
Naw..your awrite, I Fked about with temp control in ss for the first time in ages last night....decided it was still shite:)

Yeah, if you like a hot vape then temperature control isn't for you.

Replay however, replay you will adore

yep still using your wire .5mm 316l ..
down to my last mtr lol ..do you still do 50% extra free ? been a while
run a dna 75 75c and a 200 .. .3-.5 ohm single coil single wire 90% of the time in temp unless I'm drinking then the gloves come off
tell me what ya want ..

Yeah 50% is an ongoing thing

I'll give you guys csv's, upload them to your device and test drive them

Waiting for the last few parts to arrive so I can produce the files

Yeah 50% is an ongoing thing

I'll give you guys csv's, upload them to your device and test drive them

Waiting for the last few parts to arrive so I can produce the files
yeah throw em this way .. i'll give ya a thumbs up or down

Hopefully over the next week I'll begin producing TFR graphs and CSV's for our wires.

How many of you actually use temperature control? And our wires? And DNA devices?

Out of those few, how many don't mind maybe setting fire to a few nose hairs in the name of science?
I'm your huckleberry. Only TC and only Stealthvape wires.

Got quite a few DNA mods, haven't got any of your wire though.

I run TC almost exclusively with my home made s 316L claptons/fused claptons. I even managed to make a baby alien coil which is currently sitting in one of my beloved serpent minis... absolute pain in the arse to make and I can't make it consistently yet :(

The exception is when I first get a tank because most are now supplied with pretty decent pre made coils which tend to be ni80 and I'll use those to start with.

Happy to join in :) Been haunting the site with the hope of some 36 awg SS316L as well? I can not seem to find any anywhere!

Edit: I shall allow the nasal hair to grow in preparation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom