What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A yankee on a uk forum!

Nothing

Postman
Hey everyone, I am from the U.S. I live in NY at the moment and love it. I joined this forum because it looked the cleanest, had a great community and seemed to be the most well developed, the last cigarette I smoked was almost a week ago and I don't miss them in the slightest, I would much rather smell like strawberry rather than nasty smoke. I'd like to make this my introduction, thanks a lot for having me here and I hope I can continue to talk/grow on this forum..

Welcome and congrats. We have a couple of Septics on here all ready I believe, so you shouldn't feel too homesick :D

Hiya and welcome to the planet! I'm not sure we are the cleanest but we like to think we are the most fun!

Hi and welcome - one I our admins is a Merkin I'm sure will help you feel right at home :)
KulrMeStoopid

Back
Top Bottom