Vape Club
What's new

I'm new to this vaping stuff

Michael Daniel

Well I hooked up a Smok G-Priv 220W TV (yes i know the G Priv 2 has released long time ago) . It was originally my friend's and he sold it to me with 528 Goon v1.0 and I was wondering how capable is the mod paired with a dual coil setup with Kanthal A1 24AWG 0.5 diameter(I think) with 5 wraps resulting 0.17 ohm. I personally think that it was good enough for cloud chasing with 80/20 with 60W 4.2 V but I really want to know whether is it good enough or not. And are there any good recommendation for better cloud chasing experience? Right now i am using a VGOD (which I borrowed from my friend for a day with my G Priv on his hand) with the same RDA and I think it works better than my SMOK. Is it or Is it not?

E-liquids.com
I don't understand the question mate if you want bigger clouds turn the wattage up on the smok simple [emoji5]

Vape Green
I don't understand the question mate if you want bigger clouds turn the wattage up on the smok simple [emoji5]
Well some veteran vapers did told me that it doesn't work just by increasing watt for cloud chasing lol. I did turned up the watt to 90+W and resulted that the cloud was legit but the battery drained like hell and it literally drank liquid so i stopped doing those LOL

Smoore
AcmeFog
The answer is indeed not to increase the wattage. But it remains simple. Use claptons. What you need to increase vapour production as well as flavour for that matter, is more contact surface for the liquid. That's what claptons do. You then play with different gauges and resistance to put more wraps in and further increase the vapour production. Another very important factor is the wicks. If your cotton doesn't wick properly it doesn't matter what coils you put in...

Also, if I may add something, avoid kanthal as it ramps up way to slowly. Use Ni80 or SS.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom