What's new

What did you buy at Vapefest?

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
While VF for me what about being there and seeing what was going on rather than buying anything, i did have one small purchase of a Smok Telescopic Magneto mod for only £25, Bargain. What did you buy?

Well I was given an Evod BCC by two lovely people, generous to a fault!! It was great to meet you both and say hello and it's nice to know who you are when I put orders through in future!

With all The liquids i got , another dripping RDA was required so i got a Cyclone+ACF, some Kanthal, a device holder ( sorry i don't know the proper name) and an RSST, because...
... it's about time to learn Genesis rebuildables. :whiteflag:

While VF for me what about being there and seeing what was going on rather than buying anything, i did have one small purchase of a Smok Telescopic Magneto mod for only £25, Bargain. What did you buy?

Did you leave earlyish Terry ? came looking for you again .. but you were conspicuous by your absence!

I got a roller :p

Did you leave earlyish Terry ? came looking for you again .. but you were conspicuous by your absence!

I got a roller :p

And a nice roller it was too. Yes we left after you went to lunch for that lovely 200 mile drive back.

What did you buy?

Nothing.

I was saving my pennies so I can get a starter mixing kit from you so I can try to make my own caramel-ish custard. Just need to try ZT's bottle as a clue as to what flavours I want as I've little idea what I'm doing...but that is more like a permanent state of being for me.

Back
Top Bottom