What's new

Australia WTF!

Yep, that's what we face. It was an epic ordeal getting my script for my nic. Yeah you can get it no worries with one, but the doctors, majority of them, believe the dribble they are fed and don't want to write them. The negative light they put vaping here in is why, I believe, that you rarely see vapers here in public. Smokers everywhere still but vapers are rare. Everything here in the last 10 yrs has become totally hijacked by doo gooders and brainless morons. How's this one. There is a beach where sailboarders and kite surfers have been banned but you can jet ski there or drag about in a power boat! We are being locked out of huge areas of bush too. Its a no brainer duck hunting will in the very near future be banned too. This country is seriously going down hill. I shake my head about it all nearly every day. Its quite bizarre.

Yep, that's what we face. It was an epic ordeal getting my script for my nic. Yeah you can get it no worries with one, but the doctors, majority of them, believe the dribble they are fed and don't want to write them. The negative light they put vaping here in is why, I believe, that you rarely see vapers here in public. Smokers everywhere still but vapers are rare. Everything here in the last 10 yrs has become totally hijacked by doo gooders and brainless morons. How's this one. There is a beach where sailboarders and kite surfers have been banned but you can jet ski there or drag about in a power boat! We are being locked out of huge areas of bush too. Its a no brainer duck hunting will in the very near future be banned too. This country is seriously going down hill. I shake my head about it all nearly every day. Its quite bizarre.
You ought to have a word with this old bird.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Australia

You ought to have a word with this old bird.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Australia

:18: Ring ring, ring ring..... "Yes hello?
T "Yes hello your majesty. Please your Majesty, my country Australia is becoming more stupid year by year! Its like we have morons in charge!"
Q "Yes, well this is highly out of order but that's part of the punishment we believe for being convicts."
T "Convicts, no we are well civilised here now in Australia and.."
Q "Philip darling this pest is an Austrian and says he needs our help"
P "Austrian, silly chap, tell him the war is over and to take his pills!"
Q "My husband says to tell you.."
T "Yeah, um sorry, I err, heard that. No, I'm Australian, from where Aborigines come from, you know, um , anyway there are these stupid laws.."
Q "Oh how tedious, really. Philip darling he says he is an Aborigine and that we are stupid!"
P "Aborigines, stupid, oh yes, well, I think they are really, hey, what!? All that throwing of spears and boomerangs at each other! Quite a silly bunch of savages, hey, what!?"
T "Aborigines!?.. spears n boomerangs, no I said...ahh forget it..
Look, what I'm asking is for some help. We have these stupid politicians that are making these stupid rules against our e cigarettes and fine us for using them with nicotine!"
Q "Philip darling, this Aborigine chap is now asking us if its fine to smoke cigarette's?"
P "Oh, smoke cigarettes, is that what they use those blasted didgeridoos for!?" Silly chaps really, tell him yes its fine."
Q "Mr Aborigine, my husband says it fine. Now if you don't mind my Corgi requires a walksies, good day".
Lot of help that was!

Last edited:
:18: Ring ring, ring ring..... "Yes hello?
T "Yes hello your majesty. Please your Majesty, my country Australia is becoming more stupid year by year! Its like we have morons in charge!"
Q "Yes, well this is highly out of order but that's part of the punishment we believe for being convicts."
T "Convicts, no we are well civilised here now in Australia and.."
Q "Philip darling this pest is an Austrian and says he needs our help"
P "Austrian, silly chap, tell him the war is over and to take his pills!"
Q "My husband says to tell you.."
T "Yeah, um sorry, I err, heard that. No, I'm Australian, from where Aborigines come from, you know, um , anyway there are these stupid laws.."
Q "Oh how tedious, really. Philip darling he says he is an Aborigine and that we are stupid!"
P "Aborigines, stupid, oh yes, well, I think they are really, hey, what!? All that throwing of spears and boomerangs at each other! Quite a silly bunch of savages, hey, what!?"
T "Aborigines!?.. spears n boomerangs, no I said...ahh forget it..
Look, what I'm asking is for some help. We have these stupid politicians that are making these stupid rules against our e cigarettes and fine us for using them with nicotine!"
Q "Philip darling, this Aborigine chap is now asking us if its fine to smoke cigarette's?"
P "Oh, smoke cigarettes, is that what they use those blasted didgeridoos for!?" Silky chaps really, tell him yes its fine."
Q "Mr Aborigine, my husband says it fine. Now if you don't mind my Corgi requires a walksies, good day".
Lot of help that was!
brilliant.

Taxes - governments are terrified by the loss of the tobacco billions if people quit smoking despite the savings on health care - if you live in a country with free health care that is. Otherwise just taxes.

They should ban them thinking that shortening any word is ok if you put an O on the end of it.Can you still buy packets of 50 cigarettes?.

Back
Top Bottom