What's new

Welcome to the Forum of WOTOFO!

WOTOFO

Manufacturer
WOTOFO'S STORY
The brand WOTOFO was founded in 2012. At the time, the future of e-cigarette business seemed uncertain, but members in the WOTOFO team were still vigorously dedicated to offering the best products and services which surely received tons of positive feedback afterwards.
In 2015, the Troll RDA, which aroused increasing needs of more potent and creative devices from us, brought our brand to an even higher level.

The Wotofo team is a family who love vaping from the bottom of our hearts, we know exactly what vapers want. As a brand proven to be competitive and trustworthy, we have attracted numerous vapers who are willing to join us and designers who are eager to cooperate with us, so now we will take a further step to help spread the vaping culture and establish a mature vapers community.
We will make every endeavor to provide qualified products and we will always be with you!

Hi guys big fan of your SMM Serpent and look forward to trying more of your products in the future Thank You

Hi guys big fan of your SMM Serpent and look forward to trying more of your products in the future Thank You

Thank you, mate! We have a new single coil RDA, the Recurve RDA, not sure if you've check it out yet.

Hi would just like to say welcome to the planet ive got one of your 22mm nudge rda and must say i just love it works really well on my little pico squeeze ...

Hi would just like to say welcome to the planet ive got one of your 22mm nudge rda and must say i just love it works really well on my little pico squeeze ...

Thanks mate! Yeah, the 22mm works great on single battery mods! And personally, I love the flavor!
Also, if you guys are going to the Birmingham show, please make sure to visit our booth & try our new products out!

Thanks mate! Yeah, the 22mm works great on single battery mods! And personally, I love the flavor!
Also, if you guys are going to the Birmingham show, please make sure to visit our booth & try our new products out!
yea you are right it does give great flavor so much that now iam looking at getting the 24mm for my gbox...

yea you are right it does give great flavor so much that now iam looking at getting the 24mm for my gbox...

Well, the Nudge 24mm is great as well. It gives awesome flavor as well, but makes more cloud. But it's a dual coil RDA, so may not be able to work perfectly on small mod like Pico for a long time.

Well, the Nudge 24mm is great as well. It gives awesome flavor as well, but makes more cloud. But it's a dual coil RDA, so may not be able to work perfectly on small mod like Pico for a long time.
thats right it wont fit the pico but will fit on my gbox ....

It's great to have you at PotV to introduce new items and answer questions.

Back
Top Bottom