What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

Why should the customers have to pay for the pleasure of putting there hands in there pockets ? For a bigger venue..
If vendors want our money maybe a pitch fee ?
I'll spend my money online tonight slobbed on my settee not being husslled and busselled

There is a pitch fee isn't their

I've never seen Vapefest as a place to go shopping to be honest. The first one was 50 people in a pub and it was so great just to meet other Vapers. The raffles are a good addition. Juice bar. Somewhere to chew the cud and swap stories and try each others gear. It's grown into a giant pop up shop and not unnaturally folks want an easy simple hassle free shopping experience which with the resources available seems undeliverable.

I prefer mini meets personally

Just got back to mum-in-law's place. Had a great time, met some great people and got myself a roller and a kayfun lite. Plus a load of liquids. All in all a great day out :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just got back to mum-in-law's place. Had a great time, met some great people and got myself a roller and a kayfun lite. Plus a load of liquids. All in all a great day out :)

Roller/Kayfun lite is a great combo. Did you guys meet up?

Yep. We went en masse for lunch. There was a Mark shaped hole though :(

Loving the roller/kayfun. Looks made for each other. Might need to get a kick for it though, ZTs coil is kicking out the vapour!

udesa3a7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom