What's new

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

Why should the customers have to pay for the pleasure of putting there hands in there pockets ? For a bigger venue..
If vendors want our money maybe a pitch fee ?
I'll spend my money online tonight slobbed on my settee not being husslled and busselled

There is a pitch fee isn't their

I've never seen Vapefest as a place to go shopping to be honest. The first one was 50 people in a pub and it was so great just to meet other Vapers. The raffles are a good addition. Juice bar. Somewhere to chew the cud and swap stories and try each others gear. It's grown into a giant pop up shop and not unnaturally folks want an easy simple hassle free shopping experience which with the resources available seems undeliverable.

I prefer mini meets personally

Just got back to mum-in-law's place. Had a great time, met some great people and got myself a roller and a kayfun lite. Plus a load of liquids. All in all a great day out :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just got back to mum-in-law's place. Had a great time, met some great people and got myself a roller and a kayfun lite. Plus a load of liquids. All in all a great day out :)

Roller/Kayfun lite is a great combo. Did you guys meet up?

Yep. We went en masse for lunch. There was a Mark shaped hole though :(

Loving the roller/kayfun. Looks made for each other. Might need to get a kick for it though, ZTs coil is kicking out the vapour!

udesa3a7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom