What's new

Review DIYorDIE - Rose Milk

I use flavour art rose. It’s very good, a very accurate rose flavour to me. Not really perfumey, it has a subtle sweetness and to me just tastes like a cup of rose tea.

It mixes very well with creams, aye. Especially fresh cream and vienna cream, and atoms labs kaimaki. Also good with ry4 type tobaccos, caramel flavours and “rounded” sweet tasting fruits like fig especially. I have a mix on the go at the minute with ry4 double, vienna cream, atmos labs fig, fa rose and fa violet, which is really excellent if so say so myself.

Oh, now you've turned me on. Sounds I would enjoy that. I like the looks of that recipe too. I dont have any Atoms Lab, but I do the others. Florals are nice, but just for a while, thats the only downside. I tried a few, and enjoyed most of them, but just for a while. Always end going back to desserts and custards and cookies....
By the way, grabbed some Holy Grail RY4 from Chefs, and it really is fantastic if your into that. Highly recomended. And hey, thanks for those tips on Rose, I'll take a gra of that in a near future

Sorry no replies, for some reason these comments haven't been flagged on the app on my phone!

As has been said, Rose Milk is just a product name. No rose in at all.

Taste being subjective and all that shizz, I basically said in the review it was nice. Subtle, soft and creamy, the strawberry isn't overly potent but nice nonetheless.

Cheers, Peegore

Back
Top Bottom