What's new

REJUICED E-Liquid - How's it made? (Video)

Btw. One piece of entirely constructive feedback on this... You need to somehow adjust the tolerance of the ‘capping’ mechanism on your machine there - as on two batches i’ve had from you recently, 80% of the drip nozzles were stuck hard into the green caps. It’s quite hard to then remove them and re-insert them into the bottle opening where they should be.

Otherwise excellent liquid / value / shipping and all else.

Last edited:
Hi @KetracelWhite ,Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your cap issue. We had a bad batch of around 2000 indistinguishable faulty bottle caps. Unfortunately, you got some of them. I can however assure you the problem has now been rectified.

Hi @KetracelWhite ,Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your cap issue. We had a bad batch of around 2000 indistinguishable faulty bottle caps. Unfortunately, you got some of them. I can however assure you the problem has now been rectified.

yeah I've has a couple of these too ...... if you pull the nozzle out with needle nose pliers and put it back in the bottle top I'm finding it doesn't get stuck in the cap again and it's fine.

Oh, that’s one fix, I found a simpler one though - with the cap fully on the bottle, twist really hard in the wrong direction, as if putting the cap back on the bottle, but with force - that will cure the issue.

Back
Top Bottom