What's new

Cola - Wera Garden

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Hello people, I copied the disclaimer and review format from the last juice review on here, coz am lazy, so thanks Mark ;). Anyway, without further ado:

Flavour Name

Cola WG

Manufacturer

Inawera

Bought from

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/27-wera-garden-flavours

Type

Beverages

Cost

2.42 euro

Review

A cola with a lemony twist, not your coke or pepsi, somewhere between a cola bottle sweet and a soda stream cola, I like it, not too sweet, I would and will make up more of this. Mild koolada vibe, I have to say, to me, koolada can get in the way of a natural vape, by which I mean, it is fighting the other flavours with its menthol attitude, instead of working in harmony, but this is subtle enough to enhance the experience.

Steeping

Tasted fine after three days, tastes better after a week.

Value -

Decent, I'd say, I did this off the cuff at night, so I used somewhere between 5 and 7.5% in a 10ml mix, sorry can't remember exactly, but lets call that roughly 18 cents for 10ml, and whatever that translates into pence.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Begging to be the basis of a Long Island Ice Tea

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

None known as of yet, but I bet that there is a small chance of damage in the old plastics arena.

Throat Hit

In a 13mg nic mix, 50/50 vg/pg, mild

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided by my wallet– which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Made some of this up tonight,6% in a 10 ml 30/70 PG/VG mix @ 12mg with 12 drops of Koolada added and I have to say it's damn nice through my Igo W,I'll see how it goes after a few days steeping,but for fresh I'm very impressed.

Merino,did you notice if your mix of this was cloudy at all? I've mixed it as detailed above and it's gone cloudy,still tastes fine though.

Thanks for the review. I tried it a couple of times but I didn't really liked it. It's indeed like cola but the taste reminded me of bottles of cola that were forgotten open for a couple of days. Some other flavors along with this might be worth trying indeed.

Back
Top Bottom