What's new

Purilum Flavours

Tazz

Legend
So I got some Purilum flavours recently and gotta say not impressed at all. Had a couple of weeks steep, tried various levels.
Sour Raspberry. What sour??? There is something there on the inhale but it ain't anywhere near sour. Raspberry exhale but nothing great. FA raspberry is better. Would never buy again.
Papaya Mango. They have to be joking, its just some weird fruit flavour with a horrid cheap cooking oil after taste. You know that cheap rubbish vegetable cooking oil? The aftertaste exhale is like a spoonful of that in your mouth. Vile. :vom:
Sunset. Ahh, the taste of a tropical mixture of fruits, yeah?
No, mixture yes but just plain weird. Hate it.
Citrus Menthol. Menthol is there but it just totally overpowers whatever citrus is supposed to be there.
I can see what they are aiming at but its a miss. Iv done a mix up with that and upped the citrus with some FA citrus mix. See what happens. But on its own its just menthol.
Butter Mint. Bit like the Citrus Menthol. All you get is mint, but with a dry dead exhale. And I mean dead. It kills sweetener. 3 drops of Super Sweet in a 15ml tester and you'd think it had none!
I wasted my money on these. Never have I had so many flavours all in a row that are failures.
I'll never buy this brand again.
:3dmad:

Glad I've read this as I was thinking of trying them out after reading reviews on them.
Where did you get them from? And thanks for the heads up.

Glad I've read this as I was thinking of trying them out after reading reviews on them.
Where did you get them from? And thanks for the heads up.
I got them here in Australia from a good vendor/seller who just recently stocked them. I heard/read 50/50 reports on them. Some positive some negative. I'm now with the negative. I revisited the Sour Raspberry last night, that had a different ratio in case I got it wrong. It was rubbish and no sour at all, just some off after taste. I did read similar once about it but wanted to try it anyway.
I'm not going to bother with that brand again.
They may have some that are OK that I never got but for all to be so questionable that I got I'm not willing to chance it again.

Been caught out myself like that where I read great reviews and blind ordered only for most of them to find the trash can!
Real Flavors VG spring to mind. Really struggled to get any taste and had to really pump up the percentages and even then I found that they didn't match the hype!

Back
Top Bottom