What's new

Add Puffs to Alien 22W TC

You’ll just need to count your puffs manually with some paper and a pen like the rest of us have to.

images (29).jpeg

When your not actually vaping just keep *pressing the fire button until you get back to around 46k. Will chew through batteries & probably screw the fire button but at least the worlds equilibrium will no longer be out of kilter :D

*not recommended

47,000 over 13 months equates to aprx 120 puffs a day and if you are awake for 14 hours its 8 puffs an hour.
May aswell give up.
Damn, never thought to sit down and try doing the math. Yeah, I think it's time to give up and get a new mod.

On a more serious note, mine did the same at just over 98,000, a couple of months ago. More worryingly, now it will sometimes default the wattage to 220w on a battery change. Which in itself is no biggy, as long as I've remembered to check the wattage before continuing to use it.
As for messing about trying to change it back (add the puffs back on), it's a smok, so if it works leave it alone. Many, many times on forums, there have been posts where people have turned their smok aliens into paper weights, simply by trying to upgrade the firmware, let alone anything else.
Had mine in all day every day use, since Nov '16 and it's never seen a usb lead. I'm old school, if it ain't broke I don't need to fix it.
Yes it has a couple of glitches, but until it turns itself into a paper weight, it does the job as my daily work horse. Only then will it fiddled with, but more likely binned and replaced with one of my many other mods.
Yeah, mine's been randomly turning itself up to 220W when I turn it on. It's beginning to glitch out more and more, but the thing is tough as nails. I've dropped it in water, sand, concrete, and the thing's still held up. If only their firmware were as reliable.

Back
Top Bottom