What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Showcasing "Candy" & "Vanilla Sky" Both hybrid stabwood semi mech Squonkers

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
saturday night.....

cold, weary, head fried but

DVD?

of course...

"The Perfect Storm"

Bobby Shatford: [in the bridge of the Andrea Gail] I got a woman who I can't stand to be two feet away from.

Captain Billy Tyne: Congratulations.

Bobby Shatford: Then again, I love to fish.

Captain Billy Tyne: Son, you've got a problem.

as all men, I'm a sucker for a pretty face so I had a mail from a lovely lady wanting a mod and at the same time had a mail from a chap wanting a similar mod both squonkers both stainless and alloy both mechs

it turns out it was father and daughter so we have a "keep vapesmarters mods in the family" situation so....

IMG_4590.jpg

this is the block for candy

"where do you get your blocks from stu is it fleabay?

WHAT !!!! I make them all of them the day I buy one is the day I quit

candy has white, pearl white, pink, blush pink, red, touch of black, 60% pearl 40% mira flake.

IMG_4630.jpg

top plate fitment down to 2 thou of an inch

IMG_4641.jpg

first, mock-up

add the stainless and we have

IMG_4669 2.jpg

"Candy"

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

cut away battery tube in stainless

IMG_4672.jpg

squonk hole fits a silicone bottle the delivery tube is stainless the mod has a switchfet fitted no magnets silicon pipes. screw on an attey pop in a battery fill her up away you go......

hang on stu "Vanilla Sky" ???

IMG_4607.jpg

here is the block based on the sky from above or below

colours are Metalic Blue, Perl White, Mid Blue, Sky blue pearl, and Black Graphite

IMG_4643.jpg

shaping is based on "Raven" I did a while ago

IMG_4668.jpg

first, mock-up

add all the bits and some Alfie magic and we have......

IMG_4673.jpg

"Vanilla Sky"

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

so 2 mods, 2 different people, different styles, different colours, both unique, both 100% handmade, 100% bespoke by me....done.

both mods will be bagged in leather, boxed

next time

hmmm

"Aurora Borealis" (northern lights)

if you love my mods, cabinets, bags, boxes, then like them, follow me, and.......... buy one.

Both look very nice Stu 2 people should be very happy with those. I love to see everything you make. I will get round to ordering a squonker myself eventually.

Another pair of gems.
Really do like the colours on Vanilla Sky. The block for it seemed to me to like a Japanese painting of the sea.....

Two wonderful mods with amazing colours

You couldn't buy that type of block with that good of a look or that tailored to the buyer anywhere

Absolute stunners, the colours achieved are out of this world. Another 2 happy owners of one off craftsmanship.

Really nice Stu, as always lovely pieces of art [emoji4]

Excellent work as always. A couple of apes will be getting something extra special through there letterbox very soon. Pity it’s not mine :)

What crustyfolker said 100%

Lovely, lovely work. Congratulations!

When I can decide exactly what I want, and have some funds for it, I'll be in touch.

Back
Top Bottom