What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

IMG_3003.JPG

Twins [emoji8]

Squeezed a goldilocks bottle into a gloom, like the bottles a lot but they are a snug fit. Surprised at the level of appreciation of some of the other bottles out there, what are others using in Freehands?

20180220_120237.jpg

Last edited:
This came back to me today, all repaired and upgraded with silver contacts. Tooting on the last drops of my Canadian Brightleaf [emoji26] Must get more.

With after sales service like that, I will be a returning customer.
IMG_20180221_225352.jpg

I've had to bring out the back up today, as the Athena has just crapped out :( Full diy internals, not pretty, but at least in full working order. I'm just glad it was in my bag, or work would be intolerable after the shit week I'm having.
IMG_20180223_170510.jpg

Fave little set up atm.........Minimal VII mech with a little Gas Mods GR1 atty up top.....lovely smooth vape, can get a bit hot , always got two or three mods on the go so real biggy....

IMG_2800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom