What's new

Dripworx - 50% Off last few Christmas flavours!!!!!

Now I have safely ordered another couple of bottles of the Stroffoli for myself I would would like to iterate my perplexity in that it didn't sell out immediately on release. Had plenty from Dripworx previously but this one was a (Christmas) cracker. Seriously doe, I realise we all have different tastes and all but I reckon anyone who doesn't try this, especially at 50% off, is missing out :D.

Now I have safely ordered another couple of bottles of the Stroffoli for myself I would would like to iterate my perplexity in that it didn't sell out immediately on release. Had plenty from Dripworx previously but this one was a (Christmas) cracker. Seriously doe, I realise we all have different tastes and all but I reckon anyone who doesn't try this, especially at 50% off, is missing out :D.

There isn’t much left now buddy, 10 or so bottles of each and it’s gone :(

I've just bought a bottle of each of these flavours. I've been vaping 5 years in June and surpsingly, this is my 1st Dripworx purchase!

I've just bought a bottle of each of these flavours. I've been vaping 5 years in June and surpsingly, this is my 1st Dripworx purchase!
Not a bad choice to start with!! Love both of them, thought brittle was the better of the 2 but just opened a bottle of struffoli and now I'm not so sure?
How there are any of thses xmas flavours left in stock i just dont understand [emoji848]

Not a bad choice to start with!! Love both of them, thought brittle was the better if the 2 but just opened a bottle of struffoli and now I'm not so sure?
How there are any of thses xmas flavours left in stock i just dont understand [emoji848]

There isn’t now mate, one lonely bottle of brittle is all that’s left now :(

Back
Top Bottom