What's new

Don't bother buying from 3fVape - poor customer service

I realise now that I should have waited for a review. This incident has taught me that.

What angers me is they have a 45 day return policy. I contact them 8 days after I received the item, sent them photos and videos and saying I wanted to return it and then they didn't contact me until after the 45 day had expired. They are telling me they can't do anything because it's now over the 45 days but I first contacted them within 8. It's just dodgy.

I have opened a dispute with Paypal. I also notice they no longer sell the Venom X on their site. I wonder why that is....

This is now in the negative review section. Can you please read the rules and add the disclaimer to your original post. Otherwise it will have to come down.

See this is the difference between companies, if it where GB, ft, hote, you would have been given a refund or offered something like a replacement etc. This is not going to keep customers returning which i would think 3f would want return business. I can't see this being a losing claim so i would just get Paypal to recover the money, show them all the evidence and you will win your claim

Sorry for the inconvenience,but I'm not sure there is anything I can help.

You could get on to your bosses and say you've received a very bad review on a major forum and this is likely to lead a substantial loss of sales if it's not resolved satisfactorily.

@tomhirvin Sorry for the inconvenience, I have asked our customer service to review your case, I will update you the information as soon as I got the comfirmation from our customer service. Thank you for your waiting.

@tomhirvin
Sorry for the inconvenience and all the problems we cause.

It is our misunderstanding led to the wrong judgment to this issues.

Here comes the solution of your case:

We offer you a free product for the compensation as the one you ordered, there is no need for return the old one.

But we recommended you to choose an item from 24HRS District which has the equivalent value of your former order.

We understand your disappointment and felt truly sorry for the current situation, hope you agree on the solution,and thank you again for support 3FVAPE.

@tomhirvin
Sorry for the inconvenience and all the problems we cause.

It is our misunderstanding led to the wrong judgment to this issues.

Here comes the solution of your case:

We offer you a free product for the compensation as the one you ordered, there is no need for return the old one.

But we recommended you to choose an item from 24HRS District which has the equivalent value of your former order.

We understand your disappointment and felt truly sorry for the current situation, hope you agree on the solution,and thank you again for support 3FVAPE.
Nice work Gina.

I will add to forum members and it may be worth feeding back to 3f Gina that this particular clone has been universally slammed for various quality issues. There's a reason the original was a hell of a pricey item.
The poor fit and finish are irrelevant compared to the inappropriate materials used for the circuit which are dangerous. Steer clear people.

Back
Top Bottom