What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest Preparations?

taste is subjective . a bit of toto , cant go wrong.

exploding_head_.jpg

hahahah ! im gonna et some speakers for my ipod and just bare that out , see if we cant wittle those numbers down a bit further

:D

It's good to see old building like this being continued to be used for their ancient functions...

In 1815 the Moat House became a lunatic asylum

re: Scarlet's itaste not registering the drippers.... they are all coiled at 2ohm at the moment as we are both on VV/VW devices.

Seems both the Igo-w's and the cheapie from FT do not make contact on the 510.

The FT looks to have a screw as the 510 + connection so may try and see if i can shift it down a bit

Took us 6 hours to get this far up country! Quite excited now.. beers tonight methinks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

right well thats me set. recoiled every single evod head i own in case of emergencies. ive set up a couple drippers. got my protank set.

got my pluid and my snakeoil sorted.

2 devices for me , 2 devices for the wife. an evod for the wife , a dripper for the wife.
some zero nic juice for the wife.

spare batteries. and some 5ml tester bottles :D

and now we are just about to set off . see some of you tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom