What's new

Vapefest Preparations?

That would be lovely darth.. Just realised I know you from Todd's now ex page. I accused you of being a girl.. lol Lemme know what you want for them :)

bahahahahahaha!!!! just so people doing thing i have a vagina , or at the very least that my gender is debateable , my fb is a shared account so has mine and my wifes name on it.

now that we have that cleared up :P

nothing for the bottles. i dont need 20 and there pretty crummy anyway , i wont be using that many so they are just disposables for vapefest. youll be doing me an the environment a favour by taking some off me :)

Charging 2 mobile phone batteries CHECK
Batteries for Mods charged CHECK
EGO case with Drippers CHECK
ID Lanyards ready CHECK
ECIGS SAVE LIVES stickers CHECK
Train tickets sorted CHECK
E-liquids ready CHECK
Tablet charged CHECK
DSLR battery charged CHECK

What am I missing?? Im missing something!

Wait until you read the info card ;) If you want the "Black Edition" let me know before mid-day and i'll colour one up for you

That sounds awesome - loving the idea of black squid ink! :D

Thrown random things into two boxes, thrown two boxes into a bag. I'm ready.

Although I will be spending seventeen hours working on a playlist to listen to in the car. Music is hard work.

Thrown random things into two boxes, thrown two boxes into a bag. I'm ready.

Although I will be spending seventeen hours working on a playlist to listen to in the car. Music is hard work.

weve just grabbed some top gear driving cds lol.

nothing for the bottles. i dont need 20 and there pretty crummy anyway , i wont be using that many so they are just disposables for vapefest. youll be doing me an the environment a favour by taking some off me :)

You are a sweetheart. Thank you kindly. Seeing as my dripper doesnt want to work off my itaste vv they will come in handy for trying stuff out later :)

You are a sweetheart. Thank you kindly. Seeing as my dripper doesnt want to work off my itaste vv they will come in handy for trying stuff out later :)

your dripper is reading lower than 1.3ohms ? that could be why it wont fire :) what merino-teflon said below. :D

and its not a problem. just shout at me if you see me and ill give you the bottles :)

Last edited:
your dripper is reading higher than 1.3ohms yeah? that could be why it wont fire :)

and its not a problem. just shout at me if you see me and ill give you the bottles :)

That would be reading lower than 1.3ohms, matey. Regulated dewices will not work with atties coiled at too low an ohmage.

Edit: Probably what you meant anyway. Whatever!

That would be reading lower than 1.3ohms, matey. Regulated dewices will not work with atties coiled at too low an ohmage.

Edit: Probably what you meant anyway. Whatever!

haha yeah it was. :) glad you cleared that up thanks.
just giving my nemesis a polish so wasnt fully concentrating .

Back
Top Bottom