What's new

Vaping behind the wheel

FFS but of course its still fine to smoke behind the wheel as long as no kids are in the car of course.
the amount of times ive burnt my leg or burnt a hole in my seat panicking to put it out but of course its us vapours which dont drop ash that gets collered. ill fucking see them in court then as im not stopping as i dont blow fookin massive clouds.

Won't be long, they fuck up everything else why not that?

Who wouldn't open their window while driving along having a Toot on a dtl setup anyway??

FFS but of course its still fine to smoke behind the wheel as long as no kids are in the car of course.
the amount of times ive burnt my leg or burnt a hole in my seat panicking to put it out but of course its us vapours which dont drop ash that gets collered. ill fucking see them in court then as im not stopping.

Yeah i think we've all been there, pinged a fag out the window only for it to come flying back in. :D

And what about people drinking coffee etc from mugs and young "trendy " lads wearing hoodies up with ear piece's in listening to their shit "music". That's not at all dangerous is it !
What is this world coming to. .......

So how comes audi drivers, first bus and cyclists that are fannies are STILL allowed to be on the roads with nae fines or public floggings???

And how come coppers can use their radio's behind the wheel but we can't use our mobile phones ? Not that I want to and don't but isn't that double standard's !

I usually get very defensive about restrictions on vaping but I don't see much wrong with this.

I've seen people blowing such huge clouds with their windows closed they couldn't possibly see through the windscreen.

Let's just hope they're sensible and don't ban vaping while stationary.

As a former biker I need to drive with the window open, don't care about cold/rain etc just some air. So my vape just goes out the window :)

I vape in the car, but only whilst stationary at the lights etc with the window open... I hope that doesn't get banned, even if it doesn't there will be some jumped up traffic officer that has a vendetta against vaping so people will inevitably wind up getting pulled up.

Back
Top Bottom