What's new

Fogstar Wraps

Regarding the Fogstar branded wraps Ben won't sell them unless they are put on batteries you are buying from Fogstar. He told me a while back he didn't want someone adding Fogstar wraps to batteries as if they where put on some wrongly rated cheap rubbish and something happened Fogstar would possibly get a bad rep for it. I have to agree with Ben on this. We all know how good Fogstar are and the rep of the company, why risk the rep or give the chance for someone else to.
It only take a certain bloke name Malone to get hold of fogstar wraps and shove fake batteries in the wraps sell them on and someone blows their Nan up. Who would get the blame? not malone.

That makes sense and explains why the replacement wraps they send with new cells are plain.

I've been looking into something I can do here - Maybe I could provide wraps with unique printed codes on orrrr print the battery names on? I dunno! Let me know if you have any ideas! I was definitely looking into including some free designed wraps with the logo on or something!

I've been looking into something I can do here - Maybe I could provide wraps with unique printed codes on orrrr print the battery names on? I dunno! Let me know if you have any ideas! I was definitely looking into including some free designed wraps with the logo on or something!
If the reason above is why you don't send your wraps out just add small text down the seam of the wrap saying fogstar wrap only [emoji5]

Maybe you could have ‘wrapped by Fogstar’ in small writing on yours and dont include include it on wraps you send out.
Or you could change the colour of wraps you send out. Keep yours white on black and send out black on white.

Maybe you could have ‘wrapped by Fogstar’ in small writing on yours and dont include include it on wraps you send out.
Or you could change the colour of wraps you send out. Keep yours white on black and send out black on white.
That would be nice to see black on white [emoji5]

Or, do what I did. Nick some of those little coloured dots off an old holiday planner at work. Number em up and away you go.

Back
Top Bottom