What's new

CBD at holland & barret

MrDJ

Legend
just seen an advert on itv for holland and barret advertizing CBD oil WTF!

i saw the ad the other night while watching itv4 & did a quick google & the reviews about it arent very good tbh & apparently it tastes awful as its supposed to be put under the tongue & not vaped..

It's great to see that CBD has gone (relatively) mainstream as it's helping a lot of people :)

For CBD to be most effective and provide maximum benefit it needs to be full spectrum. The way CBD is treated in this country is an absolute fucking disgrace and the government should be ashamed of themselves.

Jacob Hooy, 2.75% (275mg per bottle), I bought 3 half price on their site a while back. It's not bad stuff, the bottles are very leaky and dont (imo) hold 10ml of product, more like 8ml. It has been noted that H&B make medical claims for their cbd, this is forbidden by the MHRA. The moment you make medical claims the product is no longer a food supplement but is treated as a medicine, in which case the seller needs a licence for both themselves and the product concerned.

I may be completely wrong, but I was under the impression that you shouldn't vape ordinary CBD oil, only the stuff made especially for vaping?

I may be completely wrong, but I was under the impression that you shouldn't vape ordinary CBD oil, only the stuff made especially for vaping?
you could be right and this stuff is just for under the tongue. i was just a bit shocked to see the advert.
ive never used any sort so wasnt sure.

Basicall Guys, this is the same stuff that H&B have been selling via amazon for eons, but as an alternative Cooking Oil.

I was also quite shocked to see it, bcbd is a huge help to some people, it would be nice if the uk goverment could wake up a bit like america and other countries have in regards to cannabis and its medicinal properties,

Back
Top Bottom