What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What goes great with CAP Vanilla Custard V1 (besides TFA Bavarian Cream)?

Various Reviews

Postman
i want to expand my options but im not sure where to start, or at what percentage. Any feedback would be great. Ive noticed this flavour is very VERY subtle and seems to only be effective when layered with other vanillas or creams. I could be wrong but i just purchased this flavor to experiment with. anyone have any recommended %? The flavours i have that i feel may go well with it are:
TFA Toasted Marshmallow
TFA Vanilla Cupcake and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (NOT GELATO)
TFA Graham Crust (Cheesecake)
TFA Dairy/Milk
FW Cookies and Cream
TFA Strawberry (R)
CAP Sweet Strawberry

Thank you all!

In my experience Caps V1 custard starts to shine @10% and left to steep for 4 weeks or more.
Long time I know, but like others who use this, it seems to take this long for it to develop properly.
Try this mix?

10% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
3% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
4% Strawberry Ripe (TPA)
5% Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
1% Sweetener of your choice.

Mix the bejesus out of it, put it in a bottle and in a dark cupboard and forget about it for a month.
I can guarantee that you will have wished you made a far bigger batch. :2thumbsup:

This is my custard mix..

65% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
15% Dulche Du Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Cap)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)

I mix up 100ml and leave it for a month or so then use it on it's own at about 15% or in other recipies at 5 to 15%.

I like it with sweet strawberry and a hint of raspberry or with Lemon, lime, sweet cream, yellow cake and a hint of Amaretto.

so in others experience with custard flavors, it is more conducive to mix a one shot batch and steep it for a month and then just add fruits or flavors that dont need a long steep? i should give that a try, thank you so much!

i want to expand my options but im not sure where to start, or at what percentage. Any feedback would be great. Ive noticed this flavour is very VERY subtle and seems to only be effective when layered with other vanillas or creams. I could be wrong but i just purchased this flavor to experiment with. anyone have any recommended %? The flavours i have that i feel may go well with it are:
TFA Toasted Marshmallow
TFA Vanilla Cupcake and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (NOT GELATO)
TFA Graham Crust (Cheesecake)
TFA Dairy/Milk
FW Cookies and Cream
TFA Strawberry (R)
CAP Sweet Strawberry

Thank you all!
Hey man,

Im pretty much at the same stage got all these flavours on there way too me but confused to what to do, if you get any results feel free let me know vice versa. Im a big dessert custard fan too

I normally would do custard (10ml), biscuit (2-3ml) cream (1-2ml) in 100ml bottle.

Custard (8ml), banana (4ml), biscuit (2ml) cream (1ml).

Custard, strawberry, biscuit, cream (as above)

Leave it for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom