What's new

Product Suggestions?

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

We are looking for suggestions from any and all vapers here. If TECC were to stock some additional products from Smok, Aspire, Innokin, Vaporesso, iJoy etc, what would you guys like to see? This apply's to e-liquids as well :)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

If it’s a mainstream product manufacturer you are going for, I would go for iJoy as I’ve been nothing but impressed with pretty much everything I’ve had from them. Vaptio are also worth looking at as they are knocking out quality gear, @MrTeaTime will also attest to that amongst others.

Juice wise, get on the nicotine salts- but have a look at some of the US manufacturers that haven’t made it over here yet rather than the same stuff on the market already. There’s some awesome US nic salt available that is of far better standard than a lot of what is available here, and the nic salt market is ever growing.

If it’s a mainstream product manufacturer you are going for, I would go for iJoy as I’ve been nothing but impressed with pretty much everything I’ve had from them. Vaptio are also worth looking at as they are knocking out quality gear, @MrTeaTime will also attest to that amongst others.

Juice wise, get on the nicotine salts- but have a look at some of the US manufacturers that haven’t made it over here yet rather than the same stuff on the market already. There’s some awesome US nic salt available that is of far better standard than a lot of what is available here, and the nic salt market is ever growing.
^^^^ this

@Vaptio are knocking it out in terms of build quality and price

I've been trying to find replacement parts for the Pico mod so I can turn it into full black like this

GsdNOJ6.png

The black battery cap along with the other panel thingy to change. As far as I'm aware those can be replaced in either Gold or Black.

Thank you very much for the suggestion! iJoy has been very good actually, the Captain mod really helped boost their popularity as well. Will definitely have this looked into!

Nic Salts do seem to be all the rage at the moment, I will bear that in mind when looking for some other e-liquids to stock :)

Thank you very much for the suggestion! iJoy has been very good actually, the Captain mod really helped boost their popularity as well. Will definitely have this looked into!

Nic Salts do seem to be all the rage at the moment, I will bear that in mind when looking for some other e-liquids to stock :)

No worries, IMO iJoy have been one of the only ‘big name’ manufacturers that have been knocking out consistently decent kit over the past 12 months...however I’ve got their Capo Squonker still to try out so we shall see if that statement still holds up :D

Have a look at the US nic salt vendors, the nic salt market has exploded over there and the quality is fantastic. I’ve no doubt that new nic salt liquids will go down a storm

As more and more people turn to vaping More starter kits with all in one packages including equipment,coils,atomisers,juice,chargers,etc..one price gets you everything you need for say a month..

Thank you all for the suggestions so far :)

The starter kits is a good idea, and certainly something that we can look at doing potentially, as we have a great selection of these already. Certainly some food for thought so far!

Back
Top Bottom