What's new

The old Illness from Vaping

What kit are you using? Did that change just before you started getting aches? My OH is pretty picky about what he uses, some set ups he coughs like hes got a cold, others he is fine with.

Did you switch brands of e-liquids? If not, did the manufacturer switch suppliers of their e-liquids?

It could be a million and 1 things, but for symptoms to show up 7 months later, I personally don't think its directly from vaping itself, but more of an anomaly or something changed that you might not have even noticed.

I'm using the VIP Ecig which I brought from a supplier who was in our local shopping centre selling his stuff. The liquid I was using was a VIP liquid, I was fine with that then, when the markets hit onto the idea, it closed him down because they were undercutting him on size and price of liquids.

There was a stall opened on the indoor market in our local town and all of his juice was UK made in Blackburn, batch tested etc etc and this is where the problems started.

I've been back to see him and he suggested lowering the nicotine strength which I did but to no avail.

I didn't even think of that MT and here I am a self proclaimed know it all! I forgot that PG does that.

I am assuming it would play a role in the situation, especially if the user has gone down in nic content, which inadvertently causes some of us to vape more, therefore inhaling more PG than before... combined with exercise of more than "normal" standards....good point!

I've always been active way way before I started vaping and I know lactic acid because I've suffered from it before when I've changed my routine at the gym.

I'm using the VIP Ecig which I brought from a supplier who was in our local shopping centre selling his stuff. The liquid I was using was a VIP liquid, I was fine with that then, when the markets hit onto the idea, it closed him down because they were undercutting him on size and price of liquids.

There was a stall opened on the indoor market in our local town and all of his juice was UK made in Blackburn, batch tested etc etc and this is where the problems started.

I've been back to see him and he suggested lowering the nicotine strength which I did but to no avail.

Ok sounds like it could probably be the juice, just because its made here, doesnt mean its the best of the best.

VIP juice I believe is 60/40 mix.

I suggest going with something thats probably more widely used, like Hangsen (they are a reputable brand and are widely known as being good) Safercigs sells Hangsen by the gallons and has a discount code to boot.

Ok sounds like it could probably be the juice, just because its made here, doesnt mean its the best of the best.

VIP juice I believe is 60/40 mix.

I suggest going with something thats probably more widely used, like Hangsen (they are a reputable brand and are widely known as being good) @Safercigs sells Hangsen by the gallons and has a discount code to boot.
Have you got a link for them please?

click discount codes at the top of the page and scroll through to SaferCigs

so are ipads

in this instance you can decide not to buy from a chinese manufacturer, hangsen, who are either the #1 or #2 supplier of eliquid on the planet with strict quality controls and who sell liquid to almost every UK shop for the last few years and nobody is dead

or go to dave from the market, coz he is brittissssh innit

Cheers I've just found it, their juice is made in China though, I want to steer clear of Chinese juice if I can.

Then you might want to have a look at Decadent Vapers, made here in the UK.

I'm just worried you picked up an e-liquid made by some back room mixer who's not really keen on making sure of health n safety and all that good shyte, which could certainly play a part in why you are having an issue with THAT e-liquid but not the china made one from VIP ecigs.

Then you might want to have a look at Decadent Vapers, made here in the UK.

I'm just worried you picked up an e-liquid made by some back room mixer who's not really keen on making sure of health n safety and all that good shyte, which could certainly play a part in why you are having an issue with THAT e-liquid but not the china made one from VIP ecigs.

Mmmm you might have a point there. I want to get to the bottom of it that is for sure and I'll try anything to cure it.

Just a little update on this folks, I brought some Hangsen 8mg juice yesterday and tried that when I got home, within 45 minutes the usual started to happen, aching all over like I'd been hit by a 45 tonne lorry, flu like symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom