What's new

In need of some help!

Horses for courses and all that mate. This mod just rattles me wrong. Maybe because of a certain glorification of guns and recent sad events in the us (I'm not saying mods kill people, is just the idea of taking an every day useful object and "militarising" it to "look cool"). Smok are not alone in this and the mag is not even close to the Grenade innokin. It's just so far removed from what I want in a mod that i struggle to adapt my frame of reference to other people's perspective...

Indeed, my tastes are far from the majority of users on here, as you can see from my scooter I like bling and Smok appeals to my tastes.

I saw that grenade mod which was clearly blatant.

As for the Mag, I just don't see it as Gun shaped and it just feels so good in the hand, but I'm ex army so perhaps there's something in it?

Now what did bother me about the Mag was Smok's PR marketing as a GUN style mod, I only saw this after I bought mine, in my opinion they are bang (pardon the pun) out of order and I almost felt ashamed owning it after seeing their promo video - but that passed - it's NOT a gun and I love it, feels like it moulds into my hand so good and adds to the pleasure of vaping.

By total accident the arrangement of my Smoks are in comfort order.

Don't Smok it till you've tried it ... I don't get this whole Smok hate thing, I understand the old school when Smok were new and crap but they put a lot into design and I love it - but for the haters out there here's some fodder

I think Smok are the marmite of the vaping world. I'm a hater. I've never owned one and I wouldn't want to, I think they're fugly tasteless crap. The Mag in particular is an abomination. I'd love someone to gift me one so I could take a hammer to it. Smashing it to pieces would give me great satisfaction :D

I think Smok are the marmite of the vaping world. I'm a hater. I've never owned one and I wouldn't want to, I think they're fugly tasteless crap. The Mag in particular is an abomination. I'd love someone to gift me one so I could take a hammer to it. Smashing it to pieces would give me great satisfaction :D

It will probably look and work better after it's meeting with your hammer!

I have a tub full of Smok coils you can vent your Smok denial out on if you want them? ;)

Poor OP. It sounds like something I might do as well ........ please come back and tell us if this was a user error or just the mod doesn't work as it should?

As for SMOK ...... I don't much like the 'bigger, faster, brighter' ethos, but they did make one of the of the best mass-produced e-pipes on the market. And the worst I ever owned.

Twas quiet in the vape shop
One wintry night,
a screwdriver-wielder was
Revealed to sight,
(tongue firmly planted, leverage to find)
The chrome shaft she began to grind:
A puff of smoke, a squeak, a BANG!

A flash....

And poor Morgan?
Reduced to ash....

I blame smok for this.

If shit didn't work loose they wouldn't supply a screwdriver to tighted it. Then maybe the OP would have thought "I wonder what this button is for" and maybe pushed it, rather than "I wonder what this driver is for" and found a use for it.

And no, I am not a smok basher, I used an alien every day for over two years.

I have a tub full of Smok coils you can vent your Smok denial out on if you want them? ;)

Coils wouldn't cut it I'm afraid, it would need to be the full kit, though I might spare the drip tip, which is kinda cool. I do like the green of yours actually ... maybe I am in Smok denial? :11: I have a lot of love for the Spirals tank after all :hmm:

@Morgan I hope you've managed to sort the issue with your mod. Please don't be offended or take any of this too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom