What's new

20700 Tubes

Cant be that hard to make a couple disappear on large orders and the scratch and check might be updates on the manufacturers end

Even at that price it seems low for a distro price

Cant be that hard to make a couple disappear on large orders and the scratch and check might be updates on the manufacturers end

Even at that price it seems low for a distro price

Certainly was a bargain! Did you grab one? [emoji848]

Good discussion here guys and my thoughts are they will be 100% or the code would not check out. I think the only person that has been fucked over is Stan by Timesvape coz it sounds to me he's been cut out of the sale to 3fvape. If by any chance the ones bought from China are clones they've done a dam good job.

Nato owners - the purple Vapcell 21700s from Fogstar are slightly longer than the 20700s. It's okay - they still fit in the Nitecore D4, just about.
However, in the Nato you must tighten the top sprung contact fully to fit them in. Seems to result in better performance from this mech, early days, but that contact is a weak spot.

I was watching something last night and heard that one of Mooch's Patreon videos indicated that the 21700 30T would be widely and readily available rather than the 'if you see 'em grab 'em quick' scenario we have with the Sanyo 20700s. Good news if true..

I was watching something last night and heard that one of Mooch's Patreon videos indicated that the 21700 30T would be widely and readily available rather than the 'if you see 'em grab 'em quick' scenario we have with the Sanyo 20700s. Good news if true..

fogstar has a new stock of the 30t anyway just fyi ;)

Back
Top Bottom