What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

You tease, glad it's payday in a couple of weeks, they sound like they could be good, not even a description. Keeping us guessing

Sorry guys, that’s all you’re getting for now [emoji23]

Sorry guys, that’s all you’re getting for now [emoji23]
Why can't I see "cider lolly" on your site? I tried some a couple of weeks ago courtesy of a work mate. I liked it. Why isn't it there? Sort it out.

Why can't I see "cider lolly" on your site? I tried some a couple of weeks ago courtesy of a work mate. I liked it. Why isn't it there? Sort it out.

It is but it’s a one shot concentrate mate, I had to have a big sort out of the slow sellers unfortunately! We had a shit load of stock sitting around for ages not shifting :(

I personally think it was one of the best flavours we have done but apparently not [emoji52]

It is but it’s a one shot concentrate mate, I had to have a big sort out of the slow sellers unfortunately! We had a shit load of stock sitting around for ages not shifting :(

I personally think it was one of the best flavours we have done but apparently not [emoji52]
Pity really. It was nice. I've sort of got out of mixing my own juice. Too much hassle, cos I'm a lazy fucker.

Pity really. It was nice. I've sort of got out of mixing my own juice. Too much hassle, cos I'm a lazy fucker.

I got to be honest, I was expecting all of my customers to buy the one shots rather than the unibase that they usually buy. They don’t though, pretty much everyone other than the odd few still buy the unibase. So you’re not alone mate, many people can’t be fucked with it haha. I think it’s the steeping that puts most people off, lots of people just want to bang the nic in and vape it rather than wait a month [emoji16]

I got to be honest, I was expecting all of my customers to buy the one shots rather than the unibase that they usually buy. They don’t though, pretty much everyone other than the odd few still buy the unibase. So you’re not alone mate, many people can’t be fucked with it haha. I think it’s the steeping that puts most people off, lots of people just want to bang the nic in and vape it rather than wait a month [emoji16]
I think it is best to Get the "cider lolly" back on. If not. I will pay a visit to Bristol, and kick your head in. :D

Seems I am not the only one to bang on about the cider ice lolly!

That's the most sensible posts i have ever seen from @3dj

[emoji16][emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom