What's new

Vanilla custard base mix

hedgeshog

Initiate
Hello. Could someone help me with a vanilla custard base mix with %. I'll make 50ml of this then and put it away. I was thinking of adding fruit flavours to it at will when I fancy it. Thank you.

This is mine, but it's flexible and can be tweaked depending on taste and what flavourings you have:

3% Capella V1 Custard
3% CCW Custard
3% FA Custard
3% Any Vanilla type
3% Any Cream
1% Butter

I'll defiantly give that a go. I tyred one myself. It was ok just missing something. 10% vanilla custard. 2% sweet cream and 2 bravian cream.

I'll defiantly give that a go. I tyred one myself. It was ok just missing something. 10% vanilla custard. 2% sweet cream and 2 bravian cream.

That's very similar overall to my mix. I find that as long as you like each one, mixing different brands of the same flavour really improves things.

This is mine, but it's flexible and can be tweaked depending on taste and what flavourings you have:

3% Capella V1 Custard
3% CCW Custard
3% FA Custard
3% Any Vanilla type
3% Any Cream
1% Butter

3% Capella V1 Custard
3% CCW Custard
3% FA Custard
3% Any Vanilla type
3% Any Cream
1% Butter

Time to get a few bottle of juice done, with being on holiday and general life throwing it's curve balls I've not had change and now running low. Anyway just came across your post and I'm trying to think is this the first recipe I've seen that uses 3 different custards in one mix. When it comes down to a good vanilla custard over the years the majority of mixes used and still do on its own the king of custard Capella V1. Now if you mix other people's recipes with there being a good selection of custard concentrates out now we see people using different brands but again not often blending them like you would with say strawberries or blueberries.

So I'll give your recipe a go and sorry for the drawn out post, it just interest me on how using 3 custards worked for you [emoji846]

Whatever you do I would recommend adding FA condensed milk at 1 drop per 10ml of liquid. And having FA premium custard in the mix will also help.

Whatever you do I would recommend adding FA condensed milk at 1 drop per 10ml of liquid. And having FA premium custard in the mix will also help.
^^^^^^
This! It's become a secret weapon of mine for custard since Zouzou put me on to it and it adds a depth of creamyness I could never find with a cream flavour [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom