What's new

Relaxing destressing e-juice ?

stick to 0mg mate .. dont be an addict!

It's just a thought, but would it help if the search box results came up in date order, most recent first? I suspect a lot of these revenant threads are caused by the search box?

It's just a thought, but would it help if the search box results came up in date order, most recent first? I suspect a lot of these revenant threads are caused by the search box?

.... but what kind of weirdo comes on the forum, searches for "relaxing destressing e-juice" ... makes a comment (their first post) about CBD then leaves. They didn't even do an introduction post, ask a question or anything ... Nobody had mentioned CBD in this thread until he did, so that wasn't what he was searching for. I suspect something else is going on here and my suspicious self thinks it's something not entirely innocent.

The person who asked the question hasn't been seen on the forum since May 2015, so it's doubtful they'll see your reply. :19:

They obviously found a relaxing, de-stressing eliquid and had no need to log back into the forum again.

.... but what kind of weirdo comes on the forum, searches for "relaxing destressing e-juice" ... makes a comment (their first post) about CBD then leaves. They didn't even do an introduction post, ask a question or anything ... Nobody had mentioned CBD in this thread until he did, so that wasn't what he was searching for. I suspect something else is going on here and my suspicious self thinks it's something not entirely innocent.
How so, my dear fellow.

Back
Top Bottom