What's new

wasp nano rdta..

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all i was just wondering if any apes have use a wasp nano rdta ive got a nano rda and just love it and was thinking of getting the wasp nano rdta 2ml for my single battery mod and was wondering is it as good as the rda for flavour many thanks..

Filling can be a pain though, I need to get some more needle tip bottles for mine.

ive got one & it is good, but only 2ml your for ever filling the bastard, hence why mine is in junk draw.

Filling can be a pain though, I need to get some more needle tip bottles for mine.
thanks for getting back to me i have heard that they can be a bit of a pain to fill but ive got another rdta thats a bit like that anyway thanks again..

ive got one & it is good, but only 2ml your for ever filling the bastard, hence why mine is in junk draw.
Hi thanks for getting back to me that is the only thing that puts me off really is the 2ml tank but i suppose if it had a bigger tank the could not call it a nano but saying that a lot of tanks you buy in the uk are 2ml due to the silly T.P.D laws anyway thanks again for your in put i will still get one even if it does end up as a show piece vape cabinet..

i cant put this down. Really nice rdta just a big pain filling it. any tips?
what i do with mine is the i slide the pin across on the deck so that it pushes the cotton over a bit then fill it and just ease the cotton back to fill the hole..

Back
Top Bottom