What's new

Suggest some complicated coils for MTL?

Try getting a complicated SUBohm build and recreate it in smaller scale, let's say 1:4 or 1:3... that should be fun...

Try getting a complicated SUBohm build and recreate it in smaller scale, let's say 1:4 or 1:3... that should be fun...

go on then. :D

what I've discovered is that thin wires (less than 30awg) are a bit of a pain to work with and once you've made the coil it feels more like braid or something, it's very floppy and hard to wrap in to a coil.

go on then. :D

what I've discovered is that thin wires (less than 30awg) are a bit of a pain to work with and once you've made the coil it feels more like braid or something, it's very floppy and hard to wrap in to a coil.
I know... it's a pain... that's why I recommend it... lol

I don’t think fancy coils are worth the bother for mtl people. For me, at least. Plain 30 awg is perfect, 316ss or nichrome.

I don’t think fancy coils are worth the bother for mtl people. For me, at least. Plain 30 awg is perfect, 316ss or nichrome.

meh, I tried a few today ............ now vaping a 3mm ID 26awg plain wire SS316L spaced coil in TC, it's a much better vape, it doesn't pop, spit and crackle anymore but it tastes the same. :D

Back
Top Bottom