Vape Superstore
What's new

showcasing "Patricia" a 50watt squonker stabwood hybrid fo @vapemac

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
what ya watching stu on the DVD tonight!!!!

well....

"Trigger Happy" best of all the seasons

I cant do a script but

our lovable ape @vapemac sent me a message wanting a mod

the colour scheme was turquoise so here you go, let us begin

IMG_4478.jpg

@vapemac sent me a board to fit, it's not a board I would normally use, here is the board its supposed to run at 50 watts but when I tested it. it was more like 30watts
the reason was the connections no negative to the battery only a press fit connection to the positive this caused me a problem no negative meant means the board grounds on the case....

IMG_4548.jpg

here is the block being cut

the colours are red, copper, turquoise, copper leaf, gold leaf, bronze leaf, black

IMG_4593.jpg

here is the case made up

I had to use copper as a top plate due to the negative plus there was no option to put the board anywhere else but on the side due to the USB and fire button

so with this in mind lets put it together

IMG_4615.jpg

"Patricia"

IMG_4617.jpg

my camera picks up the dust be does not pick up the 3D colours

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

so 30watt squonker 18650 battery now firing at 50 watts done

@vapemac "Pat" is ready for you

next time

a twin set for father and daughter both semi mechs both squonkers both different

"Candy"

&

"Vanilla Sky"

as always

if you love my mods and bags, cabinets, cases then like them follow me and......buy one

Last edited:
Smoore
Ah god I was in my bed! Stunning! Thank you so much, you'll be glad to see the back of her, the difficult little madam! :D

Vape Green
Love the colours, it looks like there is real gold nuggets in there, Stu you've made another class act.

Innokin
Absolute stunner Stu, love all your mods and its artwork at it best! [emoji4]

A real beauty again. Have to agree with @vapesmarter The photos don't do this justice.
I saw this in it's very unfinished state. I was impressed with the depth of the finish, really does have a 3D effect going on.
An absolute gem.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom