What's new

Discount for public services!

The Brews Bros

Postman
Do you work in the police, ambulance or fire service?
Are you in the army, navy or air force?
Are you retired service personnel?

All these people above are entitled to an extra discount on our products! If you work in any uniformed service or are retired from the military then you qualify!

All you have to do is email [email protected] for more info on how to access the discount.

For those that don't know, Jake used to be in the RAF and has recently left to pursue his dream of running his own business. We're passionate about supporting those who keep the country moving and we want to ensure they are appreciated by us therefore we're offering this little something extra.

The public servants get too much attention. What about the chronically poor that resign themselves to cleaning the toilets and sweeping the floors?

Do you work in the police, ambulance or fire service?
Are you in the army, navy or air force?
Are you retired service personnel?

All these people above are entitled to an extra discount on our products! If you work in any uniformed service or are retired from the military then you qualify!

All you have to do is email [email protected] for more info on how to access the discount.

For those that don't know, Jake used to be in the RAF and has recently left to pursue his dream of running his own business. We're passionate about supporting those who keep the country moving and we want to ensure they are appreciated by us therefore we're offering this little something extra.
Hi guys, I emailed a few days ago but haven't received a reply. Checked spam etc and not there either. Would you mind resending please? Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up.Have been wanting to try them but know nothing about mixing my own liquid till I rang The Brews Brothers and was speaking to Jake and he told me the instructions are on the 500ml bottle I ordered and that when he mixes he usually vapes it the same day even though they recommend steeping for a few weeks.He was really help full and so I would recommend them.I ordered 500ml Donut Blues Brews Shot.Thanks again MrDj you have been a real help.And thanks to The Brews Brothers.

your welcome mate.
i would never buy that much on my first go no matter who it was from as what if you dont like it as tastes are so subjective. i was tempted on the 250ml starter kit but went for 60ml shortfills in the end and got tropicade which is really nice and custard which has gone into my top 5 which gives a clue on that one. and yes i will be back for more :)
let us know how you get on @peety as the instructions sure do sound quite easy even though ive never mixed before.

Back
Top Bottom