What's new

THE NEW UWELL VALYRIAN VAPE TANK NOW IN STOCK AT THE JUICE SHOP!! £29.99

Juice Shop

Postman
THE NEW UWELL VALYRIAN

UWELL bring us their new Valyrian vape tank. A powerful sub ohm atomiser with a handy push latch mechanism and large comfortable drip tip. The Valyrian is a 2ml tank but remove the rubber bung to increase the capacity to 5ml!!
£29.99

UWELL.jpg

Try it in store or buy online at:
https://juiceshop.co.uk/uwell-valyrian-tank

Shop online for free shipping on all UK orders over £40, 5% reward points + reward points for product reviews!

USE DISCOUNT CODE
POTVBIG5 FOR AN EXTRA 5% OFF!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection!!
1f924.png

That's a good way to get it through the tpd! If anyone's wondering, the valyrian is a brilliant tank , can also get a 8ml tank for it! [emoji4]

That's a good way to get it through the tpd! If anyone's wondering, the valyrian is a brilliant tank , can also get a 8ml tank for it! [emoji4]
The Wotofo Flow has a removable bung too, should you wish to remove it?? [emoji6]

Agreed I really like mine too, although the coils are expensive and you need to run the coils at high wattage I feel.

Agreed I really like mine too, although the coils are expensive and you need to run the coils at high wattage I feel.
Last time I got my coils £6.30 for 2 at sr vapes , but haven't needed anymore yet so could you give me a heads up please if you find them cheaper [emoji4]
I run mine at 100w OK but it does shine at 120w

Back
Top Bottom