What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

THE NEW UWELL VALYRIAN VAPE TANK NOW IN STOCK AT THE JUICE SHOP!! £29.99

Juice Shop

Postman
THE NEW UWELL VALYRIAN

UWELL bring us their new Valyrian vape tank. A powerful sub ohm atomiser with a handy push latch mechanism and large comfortable drip tip. The Valyrian is a 2ml tank but remove the rubber bung to increase the capacity to 5ml!!
£29.99

UWELL.jpg

Try it in store or buy online at:
https://juiceshop.co.uk/uwell-valyrian-tank

Shop online for free shipping on all UK orders over £40, 5% reward points + reward points for product reviews!

USE DISCOUNT CODE
POTVBIG5 FOR AN EXTRA 5% OFF!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection!!
1f924.png

That's a good way to get it through the tpd! If anyone's wondering, the valyrian is a brilliant tank , can also get a 8ml tank for it! [emoji4]

That's a good way to get it through the tpd! If anyone's wondering, the valyrian is a brilliant tank , can also get a 8ml tank for it! [emoji4]
The Wotofo Flow has a removable bung too, should you wish to remove it?? [emoji6]

Agreed I really like mine too, although the coils are expensive and you need to run the coils at high wattage I feel.

Agreed I really like mine too, although the coils are expensive and you need to run the coils at high wattage I feel.
Last time I got my coils £6.30 for 2 at sr vapes , but haven't needed anymore yet so could you give me a heads up please if you find them cheaper [emoji4]
I run mine at 100w OK but it does shine at 120w

Back
Top Bottom