What's new

Vandy Vape - Kensei 24mm Rta *Potential Issue*

fentribal

Postman
Just a quick observation of a potential issue with this rta, I will start by saying that I love this rta but feel I must share this issue. Earlier today I noticed a rattle from the rda so I stripped it down to find out why. Inside the rda is a 'honeycomb' cover over both the airflow openings which I had always thought was an integral part of the deck but actually are only press fitted over the airflows and can work themselves free. A piece of metal rattling around the deck is never good, luckily I was using it on a regulated mod so if it had of shorted the positive and negative posts it would have just not fired, not the same outcome had the mod not been regulated. Just a thing to watch out for.

Not all heroes wear capes..

Thanks for sharing this. This issue needs a lot more awareness. Sounds like a major disaster waiting to happen.

I e-mailed Vandy Vapes customer care to outline my concerns but have not received any response. I just hope they take any feedback concerning their products on board, the last thing the vaping community needs at this moment in time is any incidents that could add fuel to the arguments on safety put forward by the people who have a vested interest in seeing vaping demonized or regulated out of existence.

Back
Top Bottom