Vape Club
What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

thanks guys .. we really appreciate the err appreciation?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
thanks guys .. we really appreciate the err appreciation?
Just wanted to add. I've been able to test this liquid in the new beserker 22mm which once again was loaned by the ever generous Rob. This is an excellent rta (although I'd save the supplied claptons for high vg liquids) and it changed the flavour profile a little bringing the tobacco more to the forefront. Not at all a bad thing. Seems to me you really can't go wrong whatever your method of vaping this elixir is.

AcmeFog
This has got me totally intrigued. I love a 'floral' accent to my tobaccos. Big fan of Cardamon or Wood Spice in a tobacco mix. The Fox Grape sounds fascinating. I went down a rabbit hole trying to recreate the original RY4 - was meant to contain Winter Melon. When I looked into Winter Melon, it said one of the main export markets was to the Middle East and was used in Damask Rose - which is often used in proper Turkish Delight.

Wish someone would make an Ambergris concentrate, I used to drink coffee in Egypt with Ambergris

Last edited:
This has got me totally intrigued. I love a 'floral' accent to my tobaccos. Big fan of Cardamon or Wood Spice in a tobacco mix. The Fox Grape sounds fascinating. I went down a rabbit hole trying to recreate the original RY4 - was meant to contain Winter Melon. When I looked into Winter Melon, it said one of the main export markets was to the Middle East and was used in Damask Rose - which is often used in proper Turkish Delight.

Wish someone would make an Ambergris concentrate, I used to drink coffee in Egypt with Ambergris
I used to like to sit in the back streets of dahab and play dominoes or checkers with the local old boy's and down some awesome cardamom coffee' s. They where always served with rose water.

Vape Club
Vape Green
I used to like to sit in the back streets of dahab and play dominoes or checkers with the local old boy's and down some awesome cardamom coffee' s. They where always served with rose water.
I'd probably still be in Dahab if I hadn't got Sea Urchined

I like this one a lot, when I first tasted it it reminded me a lot of Fry's Turkish Delight which makes sense as Frys is based off the classic rose flavour turkish delight. I do get some of the US grape in there as well. Not grape soda intensity but it's definitely there. Incidentally a lot of grape flavour stuff that tastes artificial and unlike the grapes we know, makes a lot more sense if you've ever eaten American grape varieties like Concord etc, as they're usually based of this kind of grape rather than the ones we're used to.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom